Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wedding Vendor Review #3 - Cramer Bakery









This is my third wedding vendor review and it is for the bakery we used - Cramer Bakery!

Cramer Bakery
16 E Afton Ave
Yardley, PA 19067
Telephone (215) 493-2760


Cramer's Bakery made the entire cake-buying experience a breeze! I simply walked in there one afternoon, took a look at the book of designs they had, and told them I'd be back with some photographs of cake designs of my own. The lady who helped me was very friendly and open-minded. It also helped that the prices were very reasonable and they could deliver to the winery!

On my second trip back to the bakery, I brought several pictures of what I had in mind for our two-tier wedding cake. The woman who helped me talked directly to the bakers to make sure they could do it and even informed me they would do the extra top section for free! We made arrangements for delivery of the cake, I gave them a check for payment, and voila! It was that easy!

This is our wedding cake which went perfectly with our Autumn theme...and it was delicious too!

I would definitely recommend Cramer Bakery for your wedding cake needs.

Jeannie

0 comments: